Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, and the USA are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join the full-time postgraduate taught master’s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The selected aspirants cannot hold any other award from the university.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take part in a postgraduate degree course at the university. Then they can request for the fund application form through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport and language ability certificates or scores must be attached.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: If your country’s language is not English, then you have to demonstrate your English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: There is a total of 15 educational awards are available which will worth a tuition fee reduction of £2,000.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
Beasiswa UK 2019 Click Here
source : scholarship-posiiton