Application Deadline: End of July or September 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in Data Science
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must hold at least a BSc degree in any field related to mathematical sciences and should be interested in undertaking research in Data Science and its related disciplines. They need to have knowledge in mathematical, be open-minded and must be willing to conduct their research at their preferred AIMS Research Centre, or a designated partner institution in one of the AIMS host centers.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying to this education award, students are required to be registered in MSc degree coursework at any partner institution. After being enrolled, aspirants can use the online application portal to apply and submit supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: You need to provide complete and accurate contact information of two referees, letters of support directly from the referees, a copy of the ‘Terms of Reference’ and the ‘Instructions for Referees’.
- Admission Requirements: To take part in this program, claimants must have to hold the bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: All candidates are needed to hold a strong command on the English language for joining the program.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
Benefits: The successful scholar will get benefit from the financial support of up to $10 000 per annum for at most two years.