Application Deadline: June 20, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters or PhD in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicant must be recommended to the Foundation by ITB, have reached an academic standard to qualify for entry to either of the Universities, be in a satisfactory state of health and have a satisfactory level of English.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to apply: For grasping this opportunity, seekers are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at any selected college at the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge (the ‘Universities’) in the UK. After being enrolled, claimants can complete the award application form and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to attach a statement by answering the following questions in not more than 200 words per question: professional objectives after completion of their course, how the course they have chosen would help them attain these objectives and what position they, what the word ‘leadership’ means to the applicant, outline an achievement or experience that they believe best reflects their leadership potential, CV / résumé, letter of recommendation, a recent passport-size photograph and certified copies of all relevant academic qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, applicants need to hold all the required previous degree certificates of all relevant academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants will be asked to provide evidence of their written and spoken English language skills.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
The grant will cover tuition fees, board and lodging, living expenses and travel expenses to and from the chosen educational establishment at the beginning and at the end of the course in respect of which The grant is awarded.