Application Deadline: June 15, 2019 (Italian time)
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students are worthy to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can take part in a master’s degree program in the field of Economics and Finance.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other award from the University.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to apply: Aspirants have to enrol in a master’s degree course at the university. Then complete the award application form and send it through email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit a PDF file which includes the application form, curriculum vitae, statement of purpose no more than 2.000 characters, language ability certificate and a scan of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree is essential for this program.
- Language Requirement: You need to show your English language ability by taking a TOEFL or IELTS test.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
There are three types of funds are available- in type A 7,000 euro, in type B 4,000 euro in two instalments and in type C 4,000 euro in one instalment after enrolment to the program is available.