Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Hult International Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $20,000 USD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be admitted to the university
- Aspirants must be an overseas citizen
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. To be considered for the Global Generation Scholarship, you must submit a 400-500 word essay or a five-minute video.
- Supporting Documents: Submit proof of your academic achievements, including official school transcripts, contact details of a potential referee, a 400-500 word essay, or a five-minute video. Your submission should demonstrate your global mindset by illustrating how your international experience or multilingualism has impacted your personal outlook by answering one of the following questions:
- How has your global experience/multilingualism contributed to who you are today?
- How have your multicultural experiences affected your future ambitions and how will studying at Hult support your aspirations?
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a high-school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, then provide evidence of English proficiency, i.e., TOEFL/IELTS
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
Recipients of this application receive $5,000 USD or £3,500 GBP each academic year. This translates to $20,000 USD or £14,000 GBP over four years, or $15,000 USD or £10,500 GBP over three years.