Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: HK$20,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries:
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in occupational safety and health at CUHK.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should demonstrate exceptional project excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to log in to the application portal of the university and apply. The applicants need to submit their application copy and project summary to the Occupational Safety & Health Council at its local office in Hong Kong to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have appeared for SAT or ACT and have attained a total of 1190 out of 1600 or a composite 24 respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
Selected applicants will be awarded a cash prize ranging from HK$4,000 TO HK$20,000 to cover the cost of their study.