Application Deadline: 2 February 2022.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicant to be an international fee-paying student studying either full-time or part-time.
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the scholarship, applicants must have to take admission at the university. After that apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit up-to-date resume, ATAR or equivalent, Transcript/s from the previous institution.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to fulfill the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Most courses require proof from international students that they meet our English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements. You can do this by:
- providing evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English
- no individual score below 5.5have obtained an Academic IELTS within the last 2 years with:
- a minimum overall score of 6
- obtaining a qualification deemed to be equivalent to Academic IELTS (and its minimum scores) by Charles Sturt.
Charles Sturt University will provide the amount of $5000 for students to complete their education in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.