Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD and Master degree
- Award: 100% fee remission and at least $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 80
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD and master’s degree in all study areas offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application, you need to:
- Be a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- Apply to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- One year postgraduate course
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for admission in a master’s degree at the University of Melbourne. After that, they can complete the application via the University of Cambridge’s Graduate Applicant Portal for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Graduate Certificate programs
- Masters degrees certificate
- A certified copy of the applicant’s visa
- Academic record or transcript
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant must have a previous year’s degree before applying for the grant.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
The University of Melbourne will provide an award amount of 100% fee remission and at least $35,000 to the winning candidates.