Application Deadline: Open
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- University or Organization: Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: 100% Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Local Malaysian students and other foreign nationals can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can pursue research in Robotics, Cyber Security, AI, IoT, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Analytics, and Sustainability at APU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 in their bachelor’s or master’s qualification, whichever is applicable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are can start their admission application process on the university website. The apprenticeship application form can be filled here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified True Copies of Academic Qualification
- 4 Passport-sized photographs
- Copies of all pages of passport including blank pages
- Academic and other certificates
- Health Declaration Form signed by the student
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a relevant bachelor or master degree qualification with a 3.5 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 60 to 78
- Pearson (PTE) – 50
- MUET – Band 4
APU will provide the selected students full postgraduate tuition fee discount and a monthly stipend.