Application Deadline: Applications are open
University or Organization: University of Technology, Sydney
Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
Award: Maximum of $5,456
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent
The award can be taken in Australia
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
Eligible Countries: Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity an applicant must:
- Students must be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent and provide either:
- a Confirmation of Aboriginality from a Local Aboriginal Land Council or other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander organization; or
- a UTS Statutory Declaration form accompanied by two written references from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people from the applicant’s community who can confirm their identity and are not an immediate family member; and
- Applicants must be intending to enroll, or currently enrolled, in an eligible course, which includes:
- an undergraduate award course; or
- a postgraduate award course; or
- the Jumbunna Unistart program; and
- Candidates must be relocating from a regional or remote area* to attend UTS; and
- Alternatively, students can arrange a financial assessment with the UTS Financial Assistance Service to evidence financial disadvantage. This option is only available when an applicant cannot demonstrate financial disadvantage as specified above and in the UAC Equity application.
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students apply using the Universities Admission Centre (UAC) Equity Scholarship application form and therein demonstrate financial disadvantage through:
- receiving a means-tested Commonwealth income support payment (e.g. ABSTUDY, Parenting Payment Single, Disability Support Pension, Carer Allowance); or
- providing comprehensive information demonstrating exceptional financial hardship.
- Supporting Documents: Participants need to submit copies of their academic transcripts, diploma, passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills.
- Benefits: The applicants will be receiving a maximum of $5,456 at the university.