Application Deadline: December Round 2: Apply by Sunday, 15 December 2019, January Round 1: Apply by Thursday, 2 January 2020
University or Organization: University of New South Wales
Course Level: Any degree
Award: Education Fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants from disadvantaged and under-represented groups, Indigenous students and students from low socio-economic backgrounds are eligible to apply for this study grant.
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be automatically considered for the study award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for free study, candidates must have a previous degree.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must meet both the University’s general entry requirements and the program entry requirements, and apply via the approved admission process.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Benefits: The university will provide the education fund for their students.
scholarship in Australia : QUT Business School Dean’s Honours funding for International Students in Australia, 2020
source : scholarship-position