Application Deadline: May 24, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian and South African citizen
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants be an undergraduate student from the faculty of commerce, University of cape town, South Africa; and must be accepted for a minimum of one semester of study on exchange at UNSW business school.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you need to be registered as an undergraduate student at the University of New South Wales. After enrolling at the university, claimants can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants need to hold the high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 6 grade 12 U or M courses, including all required courses.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have to meet the Standard English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The bursary will be awarded worth up to $20,000 to each successful scholar.
source : scholarship-position