Application Deadline: May 13, 2022
- University or Organization: University of the Americas Puebla (UDLAP)
- Department: Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full-tuition waiver and a monthly stipend
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Mexico
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctorate degree in Water Science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Admitted applicants may focus their research on (a) hydrological modeling and hydrological processes, or (b) water quality and treatment.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For inquiries on the programme, please contact Dr. Jose Luis Sanchez Salas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Submit bachelor’s degree transcript; bachelor’s degree diploma; “cedula professional” for studies conducted in Mexico; curriculum vitae with photo; GRE (score: 150 points for verbal reasoning, 130 points for quantitative reasoning, and 3.5 points for analytical writing); Institutional TOEFL (550 points), DELE for non-native Spanish speakers (level B2).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, chemical engineering, nanotechnology, and molecular engineering, or a relevant degree in pure or applied sciences
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have knowledge of Spanish and the English language.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
All admitted candidates will receive a full-tuition waiver and a monthly stipend from Mexico’s National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT).