Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany
- The award can be taken in Germany
baca juga : kumpulan beasiswa ke Jerman 2021 klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Molecular analysis of the Spatio-temporal coordination of FGF2 membrane recruitment and translocation in living cells
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students with a master degree in the life sciences and a prime interest in advanced live cell imaging techniques along with an interest in interdisciplinary studies at the interface of biochemistry, biophysics, structural biology and cell biology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the online application system of the PhD degree course and enrol themselves in the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- Letter of motivation with reference to the topic of the doctorate
- Recommendation letter from a university instructor in the specific field
- Proof of citizenship
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency.
baca juga : Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
Each successful scholar will receive the salary to complete their PhD degree programme at Heidelberg University.