Application Deadline: August 15, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Copenhagen
- Department: The Faculty of Social Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: DKK 27,568.13 per month
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: All overseas applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programme in Social Data Science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must have a background in sociology, psychology, economics, political science, anthropology, computational social science, cognitive science, natural language processing or a related field, and have experience with the collection, processing and analysis of qualitative – and ideally also quantitative – data. Experience with and openness to working in an interdisciplinary research environment is preferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter (max 2 pages) detailing the applicant’s motivation and background for applying
- Project proposal (max 5 pages) comprising (a) an outline of a proposed research project and its contribution to work package 4 (Regulating Distractions); (b) a description and reflections on experiences with social data science methods and interdisciplinary collaboration; (c) broader thoughts and ideas on how to contribute to making DISTRACT an agenda-setting social data science project.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Rough time plan/schedule
- List of publications (if any)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must check and fulfil the requirements to be admitted at UCH for the studentship.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The University of Copenhagen will provide a monthly salary range starts at DKK 27,568.13 per month incl. PhD supplement.