We are currently on the lookout for a passionate and motivated individual with a desire to kick-start their career in Information System and Automation Engineering field to join 6 months
Summit Internship Program starts from February 2020 TOYOTA Summit will give you an exciting opportunity to apply learned knowledge and at the same time,
learn how Toyota Business Process is being practiced as part of our Kaizen Culture. The program consists of three main activities, such as Classrooms Training, Project Assignment and Evaluation.
As a TOYOTA Summit Intern in Finance,
your tasks will be as follows:
• Actively participate in Summit Classroom Trainings.
• Involve in an assigned project within Information System and Technology functions in manufacturing industry.
• Analyse across several aspects of the business, including project management and execution.
By the end of the program, all interns will have the opportunity to be selected for permanent employment.
- Currently pursuing bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Informatics Engineering from reputable University (graduating in 2020)
- Minimal GPA 3.00 out of 4.00
- Possess basic knowledge in basic programming (e.g. C++, Matlab, mySQL, Python, Arduino, .NET)
- Able to operate Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available to join the program from Feb – July 2020
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Organizing and Planning
- Data Analysis
Job level Internship / OJT
Job category IT and Software
Educational requirement Bachelor’s degree graduate
Office AddressJl. Yos Sudarso No.30, RW.6, Sungai Bambu, Tj. Priok, Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14360 Industry Automotive Vacancy 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.Report this job
About PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia
As one of the subsidiaries of Toyota Motor Corporation, PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia (TMMIN) acts as manufacturer and exporter of Toyota products and vehicle components.
TMMIN has five world class production plants which located in North Jakarta and Karawang, and for more than 47 years, we have served the market in Indonesia with hi-tech motor vehicles, while consistently increasing the export of automotive products to Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, and Middle East regions that contribute positively to Indonesia’s trade balance. To be where we are today,
TMMIN live by the slogan “We Make People Before We Make Product”. This spirit drives our continuous effort to contribute to the development of the Indonesian automotive industry through human resources development for technology transfer and engages the industry with local partners and supplier network.
We believe that collaborating and growing together with the stakeholders are important. It allows us to contribute in strengthening the global competitiveness of Indonesia automotive industry and therefore enables our vision which is “To be the best and the most flexible Toyota Manufacturing Operation in Asia Pacific”.