- Application period winter semester: 1 October to 10 December
- Application period summer semester: 2 March to 10 May
University or Organization: Graz University of Technology
Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma and doctoral programs
Award: 500 Euros
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: EU member state or an EEA member state citizenship
The award can be taken in Austria
Eligible Countries: Citizens of an EU member state or an EEA member state, or citizens of states whom Austria are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any bachelor’s, master’s, diploma and doctoral degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Following degree students studying at TU Graz are entitled to apply for the opportunity :
- Applicants must be citizens of an EU member state or an EEA member state, or
- Candidates must be citizens of states whom Austria is obliged by international treaty to grant the same rights as Austrian citizens regarding access to a profession, or
- Holders those belonging to groups of persons in accordance with the Regulation on Eligible Groups of Persons, or
- Students from third countries who possess a residence permit other than for students as specified under § 64 of the Settlement and Residence Act (NAG).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, applicants need to take admission at TU Graz and then fill in the application form and send it together with a proof of income and the residential registration.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants need to submit proof of income, Proof of study-related achievements and on-going activity.
- Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
Benefits: The degree completion scholarship pays 500 Euros per semester and a student. The maximum period of entitlement:
- for a diploma program: 4 semesters
- for a bachelor’s program lasting six or eight semesters: 4 semesters
- for a master’s program lasting four semesters: 2 semesters
- for a doctoral program lasting six semesters: 4 semesters