Application Deadline: August 22, 2021
- University: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: Up to 30% off on tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship. Scholarship applicable on tuition fee only and on first attempt subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants are required to display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
Torrens University Australia will cover up to 30% of your total tuition costs for successful candidates.