Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Gloucestershire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered at the University of Gloucestershire.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer letter in the applied UG or PG programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in to the university portal and start their application under the ‘My Applications’ section or through UCAS. The scholarship does not require a separate application. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Previous academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Higher secondary certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Driving license
- Passport size photos
- Admission Requirements: The students need to score a minimum of 55-60% from a reputable university or school in their high school diploma and bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The winner of the Automatic support will receive $3,000 towards the tuition fee of any applied UG or PG programme at UniOfGlo.