Application Deadline: 15 October 2021.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- University or Organization: University of Trier
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: 1200 Euros per month.
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students.
- The award can be taken in Germany
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in any subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- are not of German nationality
- are registered at Trier University in order to acquire a doctoral degree
- need financial support
- and who, based on their previously achieved grades, are likely to graduate within a maximum of three semesters (until December 2022)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First all the students will have to take admission at the university after that they apply for scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Properly completed, printed, and signed application form, a current certificate of enrolment at the University of Trier, a summary of previously completed parts of the doctoral thesis and the remaining work required, alongside an individual statement regarding the progress of the thesis, provisional timetable for the completion of the thesis (in monthly steps), CV with a passport photo, evidence of how you currently finance your doctoral degree.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a master’s degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit proof of sufficient German language proficiency
The University of Trier will provide an award amount of 1200 Euros per month to the winning candidates for the doctoral degree.