Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: €1,800
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or master degree study at HAW Hamburg is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students at Hamburg who have completed one or two semesters of bachelor or master programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must register on the university portal and apply. Students need to upload the documents below here to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of application
- Certificate of enrolment
- Bank account details
- Proof of volunteer work
- Copy of residency permit
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an average grade of at least 2.5.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL test
- Cambridge certificates
- Goethe-Institut – C1 certificate
- TestDaF – 16
- telc C1 Hochschule
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The university will give the 5 selected students a sum of €1,800 to cover the tuition fee of one semester of the bachelor or master degree study undertaken at HAW Hamburg.