Application Deadline: September 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 120,000 RMB
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Local and international students
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Residents of HKSAR OR citizens of the People’s Republic of China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at CUHK are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be permanent residents of HKSAR OR citizens of the People’s Republic of China
- Be full-time first-year or second-year students studying their first undergraduate degree in the academic year 2021/22
- Have a high standard of academic performance
- Be proficient in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese or Putonghua) and English; and provide proofs for their special educational needs (for local SEN applicants only).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must use the application portal of the taking admission at the university. Completed application form together with all requisite documents should be
- submitted to your Faculty Office
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Personal statement
- Academic certificates
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 6.0
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The value of each award, subject to review and adjustments, is estimated at HK$113,000 for local students and HK$215,900 for Mainland students annually. The scholarship will cover tuition fee, academic expenses and living costs for the entire normal length of study towards an undergraduate degree programme.