Application Deadline: August
- University or Organization: Gifu University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: ¥140,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate programme taught at Gifu is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be privately financed international students admitted in the applied programme at Gifu.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to follow the prospective international students’ application procedure to apply at Gifu. The applicants do not need to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- High school certificate
- Bachelor degree
- Personal history
- Copy of Certificate of Residence
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have complete twelve years of school education overseas.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- TOEIC Listening & Reading Test – 730
- IELTS – 6.0
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The selected applicants will receive ¥100,000 – ¥140,000 towards the cost of pursuing an undergraduate or graduate programme at Gifu.