Application Deadline: 29th October 2021
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: Department of Sociology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD degree in Sociology at the University of Surrey.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- The applicants must have an IELTS score of 7.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the university portal to apply to any desired programme. Studentship candidates are required to apply here via the ‘Apply’ tab on the page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications (certificates or transcripts)
- A copy of your passport
- A personal statement
- A research proposal
- Contact details of two referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are expected to hold at least an upper second-class honors degree in sociology or a related discipline along with a master’s in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 59
- PTE – 42
- CAE – 162
- CPE – 162
The studentship winners will be granted a full tuition fee for a 3 year PhD study at Surrey at UK or international rate.