Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- University or Organization: New York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Non-US applicants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study an undergraduate programme offered at NYU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been enrolled as degree-seeking students at NYU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates need to sign up on the official university portal or the Common Application to complete their admission application. Students need to set up a CSS profile to qualify for need-based aid and scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Official academic records
- Student visa
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have high school transcripts with an above-average GPA or a relevant bachelor’s degree certification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- Duolingo – 125
- IELTS – 7.5
- PTE Academic – 70
- Cambridge English Scale – 191
- iTEP – 4.5
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
New York University will provide the selected candidate’s need-based financial help towards the cost of studying for an undergraduate or graduate-level degree in the USA.