ITB International Undergraduate Program is an educational program that requires students to be active in various global academic activities. Students taking part in this program will experience the atmosphere of international education. In addition, Undergraduate International Program is part of ITB’s efforts to serve prospective Indonesian students from non-national curriculum high schools. It is hoped that this broader service will provide good opportunities for Indonesian citizens abroad to study at ITB.
ITB International Undergraduate Program is open for both Indonesian and foreign citizenships students. In 2022, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) will accept new students for this program through two mechanisms: ITB International Class and ITB International Track.
|Differences||International Class||International Track|
|Offered Study Programs||Pharmaceutical Science and TechnologyClinical and Community PharmacyChemical EngineeringEnvironmental EngineeringMechanical EngineeringAerospace EngineeringManagementEntrepreneurship||Geological EngineeringGeodesy and Geomatics EngineeringEngineering PhysicsArchitectureUrban and Regional PlanningElectrical Power EngineeringTelecommunication EngineeringMaterials EngineeringFine ArtsCraftInterior DesignVisual Communication Design – Digital Visual NarrativeProduct Design|
|Class||Separated from Regular Class||Regular Class, with students from other selection programs|
|Language of Instruction||English||Indonesian and English|
Learning System Overview
ITB International Undergraduate Program aims to provide each student with an academic experience of international quality. Since the curriculum is specifically designed to enable students to compete globally in various fields, all students must do a minimum of 1 semester of outbound exchange at their own expense to various ITB partner universities abroad. As a result, they will get the best learning experience at world-class universities and build a global network that could provide significant benefits upon graduation. All academic activities in the International Track program shall be conducted in Indonesian and/or English, while in the International Class, the language of instruction is entirely in English.
The selection process for the International Undergraduate Program, both for International Class and International Track, is carried out with the same mechanism. Considering that students are required to participate in this international program actively, good English command is the main requirement for joining the program.
Study Programs Offered
There are 8 (eight) study programs that offer International Classes:
- Pharmaceutical Science and Technology (School of Pharmacy)
- Clinical and Community Pharmacy (School of Pharmacy)
- Chemical Engineering (Faculty of Industrial Technology)
- Environmental Engineering (Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering (Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering)
- Aerospace Engineering (Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering)
- Management (School of Business & Management)
- Entrepreneurship (School of Business & Management)
There are 13 (thirteen) study programs that offer International Track:
- Geological Engineering (Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology)
- Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering (Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology)
- Engineering Physics (Faculty of Industrial Technology)
- Architecture (School of Architecture, Planning, and Policy Development)
- Urban and Regional Planning (School of Architecture, Planning, and Policy Development)
- Electrical Power Engineering (School of Electrical Engineering and Informatics)
- Telecommunication Engineering (School of Electrical and Informatics)
- Materials Engineering (Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering)
- Fine Arts (Faculty of Art and Design)
- Craft (Faculty of Art and Design)
- Interior Design (Faculty of Art and Design)
- Visual Communication Design – Digital Visual Narrative (Faculty of Art and Design, will be located at ITB Jatinangor Campus)
- Product Design (Faculty of Arts and Design)
Prospective students taking part in the International Undergraduate Program selection process may choose two study programs as options, either the study program that organizes the International Class or the International Track, including cross-selection options. In addition, it is essential to note that students of the International Track program must understand lectures conducted in Bahasa, Indonesia.
For instance, during the selection process, a prospective student can choose to register in the Pharmaceutical Science and Technology study program (School of Pharmacy) available in the International Class program, and Geological Engineering (Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology) available in the International Track program. After the selection process result is announced, if the candidate is admitted into the Geological Engineering Study Program, the student will be registered as an International Track student. However, if the candidate is accepted in the Pharmaceutical Science and Technology study program, the student will be designated as an International Class student.
Prospective students of Architecture, Fine Arts, Crafts, Interior Design, Visual Communication Design, and Product Design study programs are required to take a drawing test conducted online.
ITB Academic Qualification Test (ITB AQ Test)
To overcome difficulties to obtaining SAT result due to the Covid-19 Pandemic condition, ITB will conduct ITB Academic Qualification Test (ITB AQ Test) as replacement of SAT result.
- ITB AQ Test is conducted in English in the form of Computer Based Test (CBT), in in a 110-minutes session.
- The test intended to assess individual’s learning potential or learning ability, consisting 3 subtest :
- Verbal test : measuring an individual’s ability to solve problems that associated with words or language.
- Quantitative test : measuring individual’s ability in regular mathematical, understanding the mathematical concepts and applying logic numbers to solve problems.
- Reasoning test : measuring individual’s ability to select and organize relevant information in problem solving.
- ITB AQ Test is conducted will be conducted at 2 (two) Test Center :
- Jakarta Test Center, 29 May 2021 in 1 test session (limited to 85 participant), at SBM ITB – Jakarta Campus, Graha Irama (Indorama), 12th floor, Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. 1-2, Jakarta
- Bandung Test Center, 28 and 29 May 2021 in 2 test session per day (limited to 250 participant per test session), at ITB Campus, Jl. Ganesa no. 10 Bandung
- ITB AQ Test Online Application :
- 29 April – 25 May 2021 at https://admission.itb.ac.id/aq-test-apply.
- Registration Fee : IDR 1,250,000.– per submission
- Document Requirement :
- High School Graduation Certificate/Diploma, or Official Statement from the High School Headmaster confirming that the applicant has/will be graduated from high school.
- Identity Card (KTP/Passport/other ID Card with photograph)
- Recent colour photograph
- ITB AQ Test registration considered complete when payment has been made.
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut baik dari segi pertanyaan pertanyaan lainnya mengenai program persiapan IUP ITB biaya kursus persiapan ujian bisa langsung kontak kami dibawah ini