Application Deadline: 15 April.
- University or Organization: Jönköping University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Master
- Award: Part of the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: A limited Number of Awards
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
Program Unggulan : Buruan Daftar Les Privat Online – Kelas Bahasa – 2019
- Eligible Countries: Non–EU/EEA countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate study in any subject offered by Jönköping University
- Admissible Criteria: To be suitable, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Only a student whose first choice of study is Jönköping University is eligible to apply
- Only students who are applying to a programme from the start are qualified
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the opportunity , applicants must apply for studies at Jönköping University here. After that, applicants can download and print a separate application form that sign and email with supporting documents to Admissions.Office@ju.se. Ensure to point out your application number in the email.
- Supporting Documents: An individual statement that describes your educational experience, career plans, etc. (max 200 words) and Letter of Recommendation, e.g. from a former teacher or employer.
- To apply for a course at university must submit High School Diploma, A copy of your passport (EU/EEA/Swiss citizens may send a copy of a valid identity card which clearly states citizenship), Transcripts of completed courses and grades, Proof of English proficiency, and Letter of Motivation.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting the application, must check all the requirements for undergraduate and master admission to Jönköping. Note: Must upload documents in PDF-format.
- Language Requirement: All applicants are required to have TOEFL/IELTS or another English language certificate to meet the standard English language requirements for application to Jönköping University.
Note: Admission for the Autumn 2020 intake is open from October 16, 2019, to May 2, 2020. Supporting documents must submit on or before 15 May.
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- Jönköping University is granting scholarships to cover part of the tuition fee based on academic merit.
- An award covers 30 per cent of the tuition fee during a maximum of three years of study.
scholarship in sweden 2020 : The Karlstad University Global International program in Sweden
source : scholarship position