Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
University or Organization: Queen’s University
Course Level: Bachelor degree
Award: Study Fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International and Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Canada
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
Eligible Countries: International and Domestic Students except for Australia or New Zealand citizens can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any bachelor’s degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for most International Admission Scholarships and Awards you must be:
- An international student (Canadian citizens, including those students holding dual-citizenship, and permanent residents do not qualify for these awards)
- Entering the first year of post-secondary education for the first time (graduates from a 2-year CEGEP program transferring into their second year of a Queen’s program remain eligible for Admission Scholarships and Awards)
- Canadian citizens, those holding dual-citizenship, and Permanent Residents of Canada should visit the Admission Scholarships section for further information on scholarships and awards for incoming first-year domestic students.
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Recipients of these financial aid positions will be selected automatically. By applying for admission to Queen’s all eligible applicants are automatically considered for the admission scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: It is desirable that successful participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
- Benefits: All candidates will be receiving study fund award amount at the university.
scholarship in Canada : Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grant for Artists in Canada
source : scholarship position