Application Deadline: March 23, 2020
University or Organization: York University
Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Canadian Citizen
The program can be taken in Canada
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
Eligible Countries: Canadian Citizen is eligible to apply for this grant.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: This support will be awarded to a student entering the university directly from secondary school that has achieved a minimum 90 percent admission average and is a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person.
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission applicants are automatically considered for this grant. No application is required Recipients of this award are eligible for the York University Automatic Entrance Scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: To renew, students must achieve a minimum grade point average of 8.00 and complete a minimum of 24 credits each academic year (prior Summer, Fall/Winter sessions).
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to provide all academic transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Benefit: The studentships are based on academic merit. Therefore, students with high academic standing are encouraged to apply.
Program Unggulan : Buruan Daftar Les Privat Online – Kelas Bahasa – 2019
source : scholarship position