Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: Horus University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken Egypt
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: These opportunities are available for the following cases:
- Students with disabilities.
- Sons and daughters of martyrs and injured.
- Students who are unable to meet the university’s expenses.
- Students who live in border areas.
- Students achieving top grades.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates need to take admission at the university. After taking the admission applicants must be apply here.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have submit a copy of student ID, Social research that shows student’s socio-economic status, Certified statement proves that the applicant does not have an agricultural holding.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Benefit: The candidates will receive various award amounts through apply this funded study.