Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
University or Organization: The American University in Cairo
Course Level: Undergraduate course
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Egypt
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in undergraduate degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the students must be:
- Eligible students must be accepted into an exchange or study abroad program managed by the International Programs Office at AUC
- Students must meet all of AUC’s requirements for study abroad/exchange program
- Students must be holding the Egyptian nationality
- Demonstrate financial need and outstanding academic performance
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates are needed to take admissionat Jakarta Intercultural School. After taking admission, seekers will be full fill the application form to apply this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have all previous academic transcripts, certificates and transcripts.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
- In the case of study abroad: to cover the difference between the cost of 15 credits at AUC and the host university.
- In case of exchange: to cover part of dorm and board expenses at the host university