Young Sustainable Impact (YSI) gathers young talents from all around the world to develop solutions for the UN sustainable development goals. They do this through a threefold mission.
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- Applications Deadline: February 11, 2019
- Course Level: The program is open to pursuing a degree level program.
- Study Subject: The program will be awarded in all subjects.
- Award: The program is fully funded, but requires your dedication and hard work (15-35 hours/week)
- Resources: Learning platform with chosen content in an interactive manner, libraries filled with easy to find tools, methods, and knowledge. You also get tools that we make ourselves and tips and knowledge on the road.
- Mentors: They provide mentors who are experts in entrepreneurship, innovation, sustainability, leadership, and technology.
- Network: Their growing network of partners and businesses will help you to find the right people to talk to when it is needed.
- Money: Their job is to help take you to a product or service that can be taken further, and we offer MVP and prototyping money. You can apply for money internally in YSI, and within 24 hours we will answer you: Either you get it, or we give you some pointers to work on.
- Community: As YSI has had many applicants over the years, they started a grass root community movement, named Earthpreneur. Here you will find driven and talented youth from around 170 countries that are helping each other.
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Norway (Country in Europe)
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- 16-28-year-old people
- All countries are welcome to apply
- People with 15-35 hours to use every week from April-August.
- Dedicated people with a real drive for solving complex problems.
- People who are willing to make time and want to create a real startup.
- People with a proven track record of excellence in resilience, drive, and who are passionately able to use their skills and knowledge towards a project of any kind.
- Open minded people who are willing to understand different walks of life, see things in a new perspective, and with an intention of creating a positive impact.
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and bold enough to actually do it.
- People who don’t get discouraged by creating a startup remotely with new people from different continents.
- People who can make decisions and keep their cool under extreme uncertainty.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://www.ysiglobal.com/apply
source : scholarship-position