Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 10% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for all undergraduate programs (with the exception of the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants who have applied for an undergraduate course at UTAS.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
How to Apply
- To Apply: In the event to grasp this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Students who submit an International Student Application for an FSP to Degree package at the University of Tasmania will automatically be awarded the program.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the statement of personal information, a copy of passport, photo.
- Admission Requirements: All students wishing to study at the University Tasmania (UTAS) must meet the minimum academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: For those seekers who are nationals of and currently residing in a country where English is NOT the official language, evidence of an accepted English language test must be provided such as IELTS, TOEFL or PTE.
Dibuka persiapan ujian GRE 2020 CLICK HERE
The university will provide a 10% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.
supported by kelas bahasa
source : scholarship position