Application Deadline: It based on the course application last date of the university.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from worldwide can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any field except an MSc Petroleum and Gas Engineering or MSc Gas Engineering and Management course at the University.
- Admissible Criteria: Must study in a full-time on the campus of the university.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to take these grants, you must have to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. And then, you will be selected on the bases of your academic merit and get informed by the university.
- Supporting Documents: Details about a reference, transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae should be submitted at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: Participants have to check the requirements according to their country for applying to a degree level course.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, then you need to show your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
Benefits: The educational awards will worth up to £3,500.
Scholarship in UK 2019 Click Here
source : scholarship-position