Application Deadline: June 5, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in Economics and Business Administration
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must be a PhD student, wish to undertake research programs in Servitization, Circular Economy, Pricing and Management Accounting, Maritime Business Studies. The applicant must have to show an interest in joining the department’s research environment.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this grant, claimants need to be enrolled in PhD degree coursework at CBS School of Business and Management. After taking affirmation, seekers will be able to apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: You are needed to attach the copies of a master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work.
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of this program, aspirants need to hold the bachelor and masters degree certificates in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to hold a strong command on English language proficiency.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
A PhD studentships are fully salaried positions including the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month DKK 23.770 up to DKK 28.964 depending on experience, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.
Beasiswa UK 2019 Click Here
source : scholarship-posiiton