Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Maintain a 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Make at least 24 hours of progress towards graduation each academic year
- Make reasonable progress toward completion of the Brock Scholars curriculum, as determined by an Honors College advisor
- Register for and attend the appropriate honours studies course (1000, 2000, 3000 or 4000) each year
- Maintain an e-portfolio demonstrating their learning and accomplishments
- Apply and register for two semesters (four hours total) senior honours thesis
- Abide by the rules of conduct for all students set forth in the UTC Student Handbook
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, first, you must apply for admission to UTC. Thereafter you should submit the undergraduate admissions application as soon as possible.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit a Resume, Essay, and two recommendations
- Admission Requirements: All freshmen under 21 years of age must graduate with a regular diploma from an accredited or state-approved high school or complete a GED.
- Language Requirement: You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.
scholarship in USA 2020 : ACFE Ritchie-Jennings Memorial funding for International Students, USA
The university will provide all the following expenses:
- William E. Brock, Jr. Scholarship worth $2,000 per year and renewable for eight semesters. The scholarship can be combined with other UTC scholarships. Recipients of the program who live on campus are required to live in the Honors College Living-Learning Community their freshman year.
- Non-Tennessee residents receive a waiver of out-of-state tuition fees
- Intensive personal academic advisement and guidance
- Annual cultural stipend to attend the selected symphony, opera, cinema and theatre performances
- Opportunities to attend and make presentations at academic and professional conferences around the country, including the National Collegiate Honors Council conference
- Opportunities to travel for academic credit with other Honors College students and faculty.
- Program-sponsored social events and special programs throughout the year
source : scholarship-position