Application Deadline: January 15, 2020 (Applications will be open on October 2019)
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: CAD 13,000 to 27,500 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Hong Kong students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Hong Kong students who have completed or are in the process of completing the HKDSE, IB (or equivalent)
- Applicants must have the prerequisite courses needed for their chosen program at the University of Toronto and Have an English proficiency test
- Permanent resident of Hong Kong who will return after graduation (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit); not have citizenship, landed immigrant status, permanent residency or any other claim to residence in Canada
- Have a strong personal initiative and community leadership
- Have a genuine interest in living abroad and wants to enjoy a new cultural experience
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants are required to take admission into the University in any bachelor degree program. After being a university student, the candidate will automatically eligible to submit Hong Kong Scholarships Application Form. Application instructions will be available in October.
- Note: The Hong Kong Awards Application Form makes candidates eligible for the following grants: University of Toronto (Hong Kong) foundation grant, William Doo Scholarship, Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship, and Kenneth Lo Family Scholarship
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the application, applicants need to submit English proficiency test evidence, transcript, and other that will mention on the application form.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary according to the programs in which you wish to study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of adequate English proficiency for admission consideration.
Benefits: The University of Toronto will provide award range from CAD 13,000 to 27,500 per year that renewable for 4 years.