Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK, EU and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from UK, EU and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the field of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to achieve AAA at A level, excluding general studies or critical, demonstrate financial need, AAA at A-Level or 36 points in the international baccalaureate or, DDD in the BTEC extended diploma or AAAAB in Scottish higher plus AA in Scottish advanced higher in relevant subjects or A2A2A2A2A2A2 in Irish higher or D3, D3, M1 in the principal subjects in the Cambridge Pre-U.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this education award, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and submit the application form of the bursary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach a personal statement outlining why you wish to be considered for the Michael Schenker Scholarship with no more than 300 words.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to be enrolled at the university, then you are recommended to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All students need a good standard of English language to be eligible to study with the university.
Benefits: All successful candidates will get the amount worth up to £3,000.