Application Deadline: September 3, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Pisa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU, Non-EU students from developing countries
- The award can be taken in Italy
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU developing countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, candidates must have a high school certificate for an undergraduate degree and they must hold a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in a degree-level program at the university. After that, they can access this award through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit the following documents:
- Identity Document(PASSPORT in case you are a foreign student)
- Enrolment Form(the Enrolment Form is available in the Attachments at the bottom of this webpage. You are due to fill in the form and SIGN IT TWICE, in both areas marked “Sign here”, as it is stated in the document itself; you will upload it on the portal when required)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Any other document which might be required by the Summer/Winter School you decided to enrol in (if that is the case, such documents will be specified on the Summer/Winter School webpage)
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide proof of excellent command of English (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge, or equivalent). This is not required in the case of native English speakers (i.e., English is your mother tongue).
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The University of Pisa will offer the following study benefits:
- Free accommodation
- Free meals at the university dining halls
- Contribution to cover extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.)
- Exemption from University tuition fees.