The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president. Its enabling legislation is the Post-secondary Learning Act.
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Canadian and international learners can apply for this application .
- This is available for pursuing a full-time doctoral degree program.
- The study will be awarded to students who:• Are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or international students
• Are admitted to a doctoral graduate degree program by the department or transferred from Master’s to a doctoral degree program
• Will be registered full-time in a doctoral degree program
• Have an admission GPA of at least 3.5Departments might have additional selection criteria;
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Nomination consists of a completed Nomination Form which must be sent via e-mail.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Reference letters, CV, statement of intent, and writing samples, GRE, GMAT, or other test scores.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: English is the primary language of instruction and communication at UAlberta. All applicants must be proficient in English prior to admission.
Scholarship in Canada : Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships for International Students at McMaster University in Canada, 2020
Awards will be offered in increments of $5,000. The department may decide how many increments of $5,000 to offer a candidate. The award value varies and is indicated in your original letter of offer.
source : scholarship-position