Application Deadline: 1st February 2022
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: Full scholarships
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
Baca juga : kumpulan beasiswa ke Belanda 2021 klik disini
- Eligible Countries: International students from a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s programmes are eligible for the UM Brightlands Talent Scholarships are following subjects:
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence (FSE)
- MSc in Data Science for Decision Making (FSE)
- MSc in Business Intelligence & Smart Services (SBE)
- MSc in Biobased Materials (FSE)
- MSc in Health Food Innovation Management (FHML)
- MSc in Global Supply Chain Management and Change (SBE)
- MSc in Systems Biology (FSE
- MSc in Biomedical Sciences (FHML)
- MSc in Governance & Leadership in European Public Health (FHML)
- MSc Research Master in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience (FPN)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold the nationality of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- The applicants must not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country or Switzerland.
- The applicants must have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands.
- The applicants must not be older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2022
- The applicants must have been (conditionally) admitted to the master degree programme at Maastricht.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications to Maastricht can be made via Studielink. Then, for the scholarships, the students are required to use their student ID number and complete their scholarships application by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of academic excellence
- Personal statement of financial needs
- Reference letter
- Contact details of one referee
- Admission Requirements: Students need to check and fulfil all admission requirements for a master programme of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students need to demonstrate their language proficiency in alignment with the university’s requirements.
Maastricht University will provide the selected students €11,400 – €22,800 for living expenses, €192 to cover visa application costs, and health & liability insurance and tuition fees at the ongoing