Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- University or Organization: University of Tokyo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 100,000 JPY per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
Baca juga : kumpulan beasiswa ke Jepang 2021 klik disini
- Eligible Countries: All international students, including students from African countries, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a Master study programme offered at UTokyo GSFS can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have at least one year to complete their degree course within the standard degree period.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s programme at GSFS.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to mail the listed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to submit admission and scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Transcript of current course
- Copy of students ID
- Admission Requirements: Students are expected to have previous qualifications in social sciences, including economics, law, humanities, sciences, or engineering.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ILETS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- PTE – 54
- CAE – Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- University of Michigan ECPE – Pass
- MELAB – 80%
The University of Tokyo will provide the selected student scholarship worth 100,000 JPY per month from April 2022 to March 2023.