Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: University of Bath
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be assessed as a new first-year overseas fee-paying student
- accept a place on a full-time campus-based undergraduate course starting in 2020
- achieve 42 points or higher in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for the educational bursary, candidates are needed to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Bath. You will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: A letter of recommendation, curriculum vitae, and additional documents pertaining to academic qualifications must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you may be required to produce evidence of your English language proficiency.
The university will provide financial support for undergraduate study. All overseas students receiving this award will receive a first-year tuition fee waiver worth up to £6,000.