Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
University or Organization: Saint Mary’s University
Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: International Students are eligible to apply for this study award.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: An applicant must:
- This award will be given to a domestic or international student entering their first year of studies at Saint Mary’s University.
- The student must meet the university admission requirements with intentions of pursuing a full-time, undergraduate degree.
- The recipient must be the dependant of a Saint Mary’s University alumna or alumnus. Guardians’ name, graduation year, and degree will be required.
- Students should be identified as deserving of recognition in the area of community service.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission to this university. After taking admission you must be eligible to apply the Named Entrance Award Application form.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have IELTS score 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in any section for undergraduates.
Benefit: The university will provide the value of the award will be $1500.00 annually, renewable up to four years and amount of $6000.00.
source : scholarship-position