- University or Organization: SCS Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: CHF 25’000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8 to 10
- Nationality: Foreign
- The program can be taken in Switzerland
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an MSc program at a Swiss University or Federal Institute of Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: The eligible candidates must be passionate about their studies and willing to perform the best for the betterment of their future.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are advised to enroll in at any of the partner universities or institutes and then ask the university to support them with the Alfred Werner masters programmes. You can apply at one of the following university or institute-
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Institute of Chemical Sciences and Engineering ISIC
- Swiss Fédéral Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ), Departement Chemie und Angewandte Biowissenschaften
- The University of Basel, Department of Chemistry
- University of BerneUniversity of Fribourg, Department of Chemistry
- The University of Geneva, School of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- The University of Zurich, Department of Chemistry
- The candidates with an undergraduate degree and proficiency in the English language are desirable.
Benefits: The foundation will provide CHF 25’000 each as a one-time contribution to the cost of the 2-year Master study program.
Scholarship in Switzerland 2020 click here
supported by kelas bahasa
source scholarship position