- University or Organization: Keele University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program (excluding Medicine programs) in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Enroll in the first year of bachelor’s degree program and hold an offer to study the KU.
How to Apply
- Reserve your place in an undergraduate degree program at Keele University. You will be automatically considered for this award when the university assesses your application and receive official evidence of your entry qualifications.
- Before making your application at the university, all candidates are suggested to check the entry requirements according to their country.
- For studying in the UK, it is important to have proficiency in the English language. Since, if your country language is not English, so you have to show the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The KIES award will provide the £2,500 per year as the tuition fee discount.
Application Deadline: No separate application is required for the grant. Whenever you apply for your chosen course in the year 2020, you will be automatically considered for the award.