Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- University or Organization: Kansas Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or domestic students
- The award can be taken in the United States
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Internationals and home country students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study an undergraduate programme offered by KWU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have a minimum 3.5 GPA, even transfer students.
Baca juga kumpulan beasiswa ke Amerika serikat 2021 klik disini
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to any undergraduate programme of choice at KWU online. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- International Undergraduate Application Form
- High school/college transcripts
- Translation of transcripts
- Transcript evaluation
- Certified High School/College transcript copies
- Bank statement/ A certified bank letter showing available funds converted to US currency is acceptable
- Visa Information
- Admission Requirements: A minimum score of 18 or 960 on ACT or SAT respectively, is required for admissions acceptance.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Paper Based Score – 550
- TOEFL Internet Based Score – 79
- IELTS Score – 6.5
The scholarship winner will receive $9,000 (off-campus) or $12,000 (on-campus) for the applied UG programme by KWU.