Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree coursework
- Award: A monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Developing Countries students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Developing Countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in Law
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country. They need to complete the two years by the time the program starts in October. In any case, the experience must have been gained after the completion of the first university degree.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach all the supporting documents with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, candidates must have to hold at least a four or a three-year bachelor’s degree completed with above-average results (top 30%).
- Language Requirement: Since the program is entirely taught in English, all seekers must have very good knowledge of the English language.
The grantee will get a full waiver of the MIPLC tuition and participation fee and a monthly stipend of EUR 850. It also includes certain payments towards health, accident, liability insurance coverage in Germany, travel allowance, study and research allowance and a mandatory two-month German course before the start of the program.
source : scholarship-position