Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
Info kelas bahasa : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from EU/EEA countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, seekers are required to be applying for the bachelor degree program in the field of Liberal Arts & Sciences program at UCM for the academic year 2020-2021.
info kelas bahasa : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Register your interest in this studentship by applying for the bachelor degree program in Liberal Arts & Sciences at UCM via Studielink. Simultaneously submit a waiver request along with your UCM application. After that, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Include the following documents: a letter stating the reasons for your inability to pay and official documentation of financial situation, such as recent (parental) tax return and/or statements of personal wealth.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, you are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: If the language instruction of your study program is in Dutch, then you have to be proficient in the Dutch language.
Info kelas bahasa : Dibuka Program Kelas Gratis 2 Minggu Angkatan 12 – Kelas Bahasa Bandung
Benefits: The Tuition fee waiver covers the difference between the UCM tuition fee and the national tuition fee set by the Dutch government.