Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Nebraska Kearney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: More than 30% discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- First-time freshmen, transfer and re-enrolling undergraduate, degree-seeking international students are eligible.
- Must be enrolled full-time at UNK (12 or more credit hours) each semester. Enrollment status will be checked on the last day of the first week of classes (drop and add week). The sponsorship will be cancelled and will be forfeited if you are not at full-time status at that time.
- Eligibility will end upon receipt of a bachelor’s degree or after ten semesters, whichever comes first.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates will have to register in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can access for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers can submit the following as accompanying documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you mandatory to check the entrance requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants ought to present evidence of having proficiency in the English language.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The University of Nebraska Kearney will provide more than 30% discount on tuition fees for international students to study in the United States.